Tuesday 30 June 2015

KenyanPress Co-author's Mother Passes on.


There is nothing as painful as losing a parent. Our very own Amon Kemei has been bereaved . We as The Kenyan Press family pass our heart felt condolences to his family, friends and relatives.
Below is an excerpt from his Facebook post.
There is nothing more painful than losing a
biological mother.
It is so saddening that you are informed that your
mother is no longer there. This is the time when
life seem meaningless.
Working hard in academic life so that you become
a prosperous person in life so that you help your
parents,brothers and sister and entire family then
a death snatches your mother demolarizes one.
Mama you left us so too have been doing
all possible to become a successful person so
that I help you. You denied yourself a lot of things
so that I be in school. You never went to saloon
on monthly basis like other women do,you never
bought fashion clothes,classy handbags,shoes,you
gave our education a first priority,you were
patient in life,you never rushed in buying worldly
things,you never lived in comfort. You made sure
that we were okay.
Mama,I miss you,I miss you heart,I miss you
generosity,I miss you pieces of advice. I owe you
a lot mama. I am guilty I robbed your comfort
life. You denied yourself alot. The pain we have is
unbearable. Mama you left us unexpectedly. We
will never forget you. Without you life is
meaningless. How I wish you could come back to
life for just five years. You died a poor mother,a
poor woman because of me.
Thanks for your life. I will forever celebrate you
sacrifice.
Funeral Arrangements are will be done at the families home in Olessos, Nandi County a few kilometers from Kapsabet.
We pray for the family to be strong at this hard time.
                Rest in Eternal Peace.