Sunday 12 July 2015

Musician Akothee Wows Kenyans After an Interview On the Trend




If you don’t watch The Trend By Larry Madowo every Friday evening then you definitely have to keep up with Kenyan Press to be on the know. This Friday he hosted Luo musician Akothee and she dint disappoint. She gave a full story of her lavish life, moments of her past in detail with guts never seen on live National TV that got everyone on the internet buzzing. She dint forget to mention that she has money and she has tasted what being wealthy is like.
N if you observed carefully she wasn’t in any make up. A true African woman I see.
Now here are some of her words that prove Luo is a Lifestyle.
The cheapest video I have ever done  cost me Kshs 1 million
I don’t mind going broke I have already tasted riches
Mimi ni mjaluo…sikuanza kule chini…nyumba ya kwanza ilikuwa 15 thousand
I built a palace worth 80 million
It’s because I am hot and beautiful, if they see me with a man ….. you will see me on the papers tomorrow
Every man who wants to date me must fit into my plans.. I don’t fit in yours