Sunday 12 July 2015

Citizens TV Kanze Dena fall Fall Prey to Cyber Bullying

Media personality and Citizen TV news anchor Kanze Dena has come out to distance herself from a Facebook imposter that has been posting insulting messages on Facebook that resulted on social media users unleashing a backlash in her. The news anchor has been the most recent high profile personality to be cyber bullied by unforgiving Kenyans. She has however categorically stated that the account is being run by an Imposter.
She took to Facebook to appeal to her followers to ignore the fake profile that are purported to be hers.

She wrote: “I’m saddened by the insults
hurled at me because of a Facebook page i
know nothing about. Please not that this here
is my official FANPAGE and is linked to my
Instagram and twitter account..All other
accounts belong to imposters. My apologies
to those who have been hurt. I have tried to
bring down the page but Facebook will not
do it. Friends please help me get the word
out there. Thank you and have a blessed day
all. Mengine namwachia Mungu. PS: MY
PERSONAL FB ACCOUNT IS KAYDEE DENA”